hi

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

hi

Postby unclezillion » Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:03 am

I'm originally from Watford in the UK and was a heating and vent engineer / plumber and have worked on everything from huge office blocks to houses and flats and have a fairly good grasp of the building trades as is in the UK.
I have been visiting Thailand for over 14 years and have experience of landscaping a 10 rai fishing lake in Rayong and doing a complete renovation on my Bangkok
house. I have lived in Bankgok for the last six years
I have been reading this site off and on for a couple of years and finally decided to join to help or hinder in more ways than you probably know!

ps i am no longer a professional builder and as such will only give suggestions or ask questions. I no longer work in building and neither do i want to!
unclezillion

Re: hi

Postby MGV12 » Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:27 pm

unclezillion wrote:I'm originally from Watford in the UK and was a heating and vent engineer / plumber and have worked on everything from huge office blocks to houses and flats and have a fairly good grasp of the building trades as is in the UK.
I have been visiting Thailand for over 14 years and have experience of landscaping a 10 rai fishing lake in Rayong and doing a complete renovation on my Bangkok
house. I have lived in Bankgok for the last six years
I have been reading this site off and on for a couple of years and finally decided to join to help or hinder in more ways than you probably know!

ps i am no longer a professional builder and as such will only give suggestions or ask questions. I no longer work in building and neither do i want to!

Welcome on board ... good to see you've come out of the closet at last!

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Return to Introduce Yourself