Hello everyone

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: Hello everyone

Postby rolyth » Sun May 19, 2013 6:30 am

Hello guys,

Thanks you for the advice. :wink:
rolyth

Postby andy bryant » Sun May 19, 2013 8:05 am

Tommy wrote:Hello there to all.

Stumbled onto this site while i was searching for information on construction costing in Korat.

Would be glad to be friends with all of you in this forum.

BUT...i think its better clarify right off that im not planning for a home / villa like what everyone in here is doing. im still a relatively young guy (early 30's, thai wife + 2yr old girl) with a sob story behind me back at home country and thus looking to stay in thailand for good.

Off hand now, Im looking at a piece of land 5rai in size thats along route 2335. looking to build a 2 storey building that can act as home and office with a weighing station in front for trading in commodities. as such, will be glad to have any form of advice / suggestions from all.

by the way, anyone here met gadgetman before? was in pak thong chai the other day and drove past a shop "PJ SAUNA" thats before I stumbled upon this forum. tried to gave him a call on the mobile number he posted in his thread but its unregistered.

<Removed email-address - this site is non-commercial - moderator> is the way to contact me for now. Flying back to my home country soon to try raise funds required for starting a new life here. Good day to all and hope none are badly affected by the floods

Hi tommy
Yes all fine,just started another new venture but can't say on here as it may be classsed as advertising but you can email me direct if you like as I cannot reply to pms yet
Hope all ok for you
Andy
andy bryant

Postby Hamlo » Tue May 28, 2013 5:48 pm

<Post by Pakistani spammer removed - mod>
Hamlo

Postby caffi123rein » Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:20 pm

<Post by Indian spammer removed - mod>
caffi123rein

Postby tulip_1 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 3:46 pm

<Post by Indian spammer removed - mod>
tulip_1

Postby CarryOnUpTheMekong » Wed Oct 09, 2013 4:05 am

Good Luck Tommy - Believe in your Dreams ( coz without them we aint living )

Anyway i am Craig i'm about to embark on a build myself soon (Amnat Charoen), its our Family Home (base) I have another plot in ChonBuri for when i win the lottery 5555

Just Sayin Hello
CarryOnUpTheMekong

Postby MGV12 » Wed Oct 09, 2013 7:28 am

CarryOnUpTheMekong wrote:Good Luck Tommy - Believe in your Dreams ( coz without them we aint living )

Anyway i am Craig i'm about to embark on a build myself soon (Amnat Charoen), its our Family Home (base) I have another plot in ChonBuri for when i win the lottery 5555

Just Sayin Hello

Hello :)

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby Tommy » Sun Nov 10, 2013 7:20 pm

Hello to both Craig and MGV12!! :p and thanks for the well wishes Craig. Still working on it a small step a day
Tommy

Previous

Return to Introduce Yourself