photos of you, your nearest and dearest, people and pets

A blurb about who you are an your interest in Thai real estate.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: photos of you, your nearest and dearest, people and pets

Postby fredlk » Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:07 pm

Maseratimartin wrote:To your question...Can you love a Gold fish?
Sure...I also love Sushi!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
I will make a note that when either one of them dies to bring their lifeless little bodies to you for your dinner.
fredlk

Re: can you love a goldfish?

Postby fredlk » Thu May 12, 2011 12:08 pm

fredlk wrote:I have grown rather attached to them. Who couldn't fall for a face like Henry's?

IMG_3194.JPG
IMG_3194.JPG (26.7 KiB) Viewed 737 times

:cry:

With (apologies and) thanks to John Cleese:

"'E's not pinin'! 'E's passed on! This goldfish is no more! He has ceased to be! 'E's expired and gone to meet 'is maker!
'E's a stiff! Bereft of life, 'e rests in peace! .... 'Is metabolic processes are now 'istory! 'E's off the twig!
'E's kicked the bucket, 'e's shuffled off 'is mortal coil, run down the curtain and joined the bleedin' choir invisibile!!
THIS IS AN EX-GOLDFISH!!
"

:cry:
fredlk

Postby Nawty » Thu May 12, 2011 6:20 pm

My missus ran over our fish today....she has been learning to drive.

Not very well.
conwood is not real wood.....break it down 'con' to deceive...'wood'
Nawty

Postby geordie » Fri Jul 08, 2011 8:37 pm

Before we got the jack russels we had a sheepdog (dulux dog) he was great at some things but nobody wanted him at 12 weeks he had 8 homes because he could not paint we called him geroffthcouch
Image1 (800x530) (2).jpg
old english sheepdog(dulux dog)

he was a clever dog as you see polishing the car i have more pictures but windows 7 has screwed up my loading system

i even let him play on my bike
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Postby Nawty » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:55 am

Our latest family addition......a purebred Border Collie.

Very smart little mutt......1 week shy of 3 months old and can sit when told, stay where and when told, follow behind when walking no lead and sit when i stop without being told. Shakes hands when asked, fetches stick and returns it 80% of the time.

Lovely little dog.

IMG_2846.jpg
conwood is not real wood.....break it down 'con' to deceive...'wood'
Nawty

Postby Roger Ramjet » Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:20 pm

nawty,
Wait until she/he starts bringing someone else's sheep and cattle home with her/him and wanting to keep them in the backyard for practice. I hope there's a lot of water buffalo near where you live. A nice bit of Australiana to remind you of the bush. May you have many water buffalo in your backyard.
Roger Ramjet

Postby fredlk » Sat Jul 09, 2011 1:39 pm

Nawty wrote:Very smart little mutt...... .......... follow behind when walking no lead

Mine are just 7 weeks old and do the same so mine must have an incredibly high iq.
fredlk

Postby geordie » Sat Jul 09, 2011 3:07 pm

FRED you are mummy daddy and food source its akin to wavin a full wallet in a pattaya bar
But the love comes later when they have a full belly and still behave the same :lol: :lol:

Nawty nice mutt How ?? you may still get a pal for it one day if this plce sells
geordie

Postby fredlk » Sat Jul 09, 2011 4:02 pm

geordie wrote: its akin to wavin a full wallet in a pattaya bar

I thought that was just because I am a "hansum man". :lol:
fredlk

Postby geordie » Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:35 pm

Touche fred :lol:

in my case its the wallet for sure when i was a kid i fell down the ugly tree and hit every branch

I should have known better than climb it twice :lol: :lol:
geordie

Postby geordie » Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:50 am

Image2 (640x427) (2).jpg
one of my mistake,s

Having real sport with the new computer so far picture reductions have been acidental still have not figured a system this windows seven works different to the other machine when i was using e mail to reduce the pictures
this one just comes up with a screen and tells me to set up an acount and does not at that stage ask for reduction ?
geordie

Postby MGV12 » Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:13 am

Very nice geordie but we mustn't forget that we have an international audience here ... one for our Australian friends:
Attachments
kangapose.jpg
kangapose.jpg (17.05 KiB) Viewed 638 times

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby geordie » Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:57 pm

Help ??
The good news is both girls have had their pups unfortunately Jasmine the older girl had two only one DOA Popcorn her daughter has had four :D :D :D But now we have a problem :(
Jasmine who rightfully has one pup (a little fat git) thinks its her right to steal the daughters pups :mrgreen: this has resulted in blood being drawn with mother and daughter fighting :(
Jasmine being shrewd has taken to stealing all four pups as soon as popcorn leaves them for toilet food walkabout through boredom just to get a rest from them the problem is she takes three pups with her to her bed and hides the fourth around the house ?? this is causing a few issues but today the wife is on the way to the vets because jasmine tried to snatch a pup this morning and bit down too hard injuring it possibly because her pup is a week older and a fat lump so takes some carrying she has now been locked up but hardly a suitable solution long term i don,t want to have to keep her there in jail for six weeks ? we have tried letting both dogs take care of all pups Ie: popcorn has them all day jasmine locked up popcorn is happy to feed porky but when jasmine has her turn at being mother to all she does not want to give them back ?? even tried to bite the missus ?? this one,s got me buggered but need a solution fast before another pup gets hurt even though it was an accident its not good ??
geordie

Postby fredlk » Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:45 pm

geordie wrote: this one,s got me buggered but need a solution fast

It's staring you in the face: seperate them, put each with her pups in a different room!
fredlk

Postby geordie » Sat Jun 23, 2012 10:23 pm

the issue has resolved itself Jasmine ran out of milk because her little porker drank it all so popcorn was used as a surrogate for a day to give her time to recover ?? next day she had ? almost? so when her litlle porker drained her again and wanted more it went to popcorn expecting a feed :shock: popcorn hoever had also been drained while jasmine was resting/recovering which meant her pups had done a lot of complaning =hungry so she was having non of it and returned porky to mum=jasmine because he is so large she did not waste time on ceromony just bit down hard across the shoulders and injured porky 4 teeth wound,s and lots of blood so porky has had three trips to the vets for shaving and treatment??? but now jasmine has been given stuff for to help her with the milk production she will not leave porky for more time than it takes to pee !! No more walkabout no more stealing pups from popcorn the only dissent seems to bee if popcorns pups make a noise jasmin will go to them to make sure they are ok still getting popcorn annoyed so she,s greeted with growling buy popcorn now wanders arouns with one of her pups in her mouth to show off :mrgreen: then returns to her bed seperate rooms are out other than one dog upstairs then it would be a matter of time before a pup was dropped down the stairs also the bitches have to be allowed time and freedom to wander rather than 24 / 7 with the pops which makes them resentfull anyqay at the moment it looks like we have 5 healthy pups 3 boys 2 girls free to good home,s
although two may be already home,d a third should have been but her mums dogs have a life average of three years thenget run over lost poisened sick so she is off the list suprisingly the wife agree,s :roll:
geordie

PreviousNext

Return to Introduce Yourself