No paperwork for land

separate topics on:- measurement, puchasing, registration - Land filling, compacting and levelling - drainage and
anything else related to raw land!

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Re: No paperwork for land

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Tue May 01, 2018 6:48 am

canopy wrote:So the land clearly belongs to someone else. Something is fishy about this. The truth is being hidden from you. Get a lawyer like from isaan lawyers to translate to you the real story and please post here.

It's much more likely that the name on the Chanote belongs to someone (most probably a family member) who is now dead and that is why Pjjpom's wife was told they would be no problem to transfer it.
Sometimewoodworker

Postby canopy » Tue May 01, 2018 7:03 am

He said the name can be changed "in future" which means not now. So there is a problem in transferring it. Find out why.
canopy

Postby Roger Ramjet » Tue May 01, 2018 4:34 pm

canopy wrote:He said the name can be changed "in future" which means not now. So there is a problem in transferring it. Find out why.

I totally agree with Canopy, there is something not quite right about this.
Roger Ramjet

Postby Pjjpom » Fri May 04, 2018 3:49 pm

The land is obviously still in the old lady's name but this is now being rectified, no time frame has been given but I am a lot happier.
The book that the info came from was obviously very old which prompted me to ask its age, this was in a small land office in a village with two very helpful men, cost 200 baht for copy.
The planning for the build is what I am looking forward to, my business in Australia was Exhibitions and Events, I and my crew would build a show stand in twenty four hours on site and three or four days later pull it down , planning was everything.With some of the major shows 50 or 60 thousand dollars was not unusual, get some American companies and the bill could reach six figures easily, my build for Issan I hope, will be about 1m baht, the rest for comfort items.
I will keep you informed and continue using your info which seems to cover everything, thanks Gentlemen. PJ
Pjjpom

Previous

Return to land