Land filling the polite way....

separate topics on:- measurement, puchasing, registration - Land filling, compacting and levelling - drainage and
anything else related to raw land!

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Land filling the polite way....

Postby Aircut » Wed Nov 13, 2013 11:50 pm

Trucks carrying soil and dirt can cause a mess on the public roads in the village, i know it is customary to pay some 'development' fees to the tesaban to clear the mess, what was your experience? how did you handle the environmental mini disaster your trucks caused?

i would love to hear your stories
thanks
Aircut

Re: Land filling the polite way....

Postby pipoz » Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:57 pm

Aircut wrote:Trucks carrying soil and dirt can cause a mess on the public roads in the village, i know it is customary to pay some 'development' fees to the tesaban to clear the mess, what was your experience? how did you handle the environmental mini disaster your trucks caused?

i would love to hear your stories
thanks

Sorry but not relevant to Thailand. If its not tied down on a truck or in a pick up in Thailand, it ends up on the road, just like the dirt off the truck wheels and the clumps of clay that fall out the back of the truck. That's Thailand and just about every other country in South East Asia, except Singapore :roll:

If you are paying the Tesaban, then you are funding his wife's new car. :lol:

pipoz
pipoz

Re: Land filling the polite way....

Postby Inzman » Sun Mar 13, 2016 2:36 pm

I've never heard of anybody paying the tesabon while having dirt delivered. Thais don't seem to care about what happens around them.
Inzman

Return to land