THE FLY IS TAKING BREAK

General feedback on the blog, forum or main site. Gripes or kudos, put them here.

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

thaifly

Re: THE FLY IS TAKING BREAK

Post by thaifly »

edited by the fly ..hit the wrong note again you billy goat..third time today ..must have some gremlins looking in. :lol: :lol: .my last post was ...in full was on previous page. last post .please take a bow peep the fly
BKKBILL

Post by BKKBILL »

Thaifly is it the computer, the wrong key or this long break you don’t seem to be taking. Five edits my goodness. :D :D :D :D
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

it would be remiss of me not to mentioned that you have been caught solicting for work..using the p.m system....one of the main reasons it was put out of service for several month
where is this coming from? please share your information source.
jazzman

Post by jazzman »

Absolute conjecture Thaifly. As if Dozer is going to make you,Thaifly, the record red card holder, privy to the reasons for which he moderates this site. The absolute facts are that the visit statistics to this site have dropped significantly of late, and several good people have actually quietly stopped posting tips here, while yet others have been going to a couple of other similar building sites to get information and advice.
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

The intention/goal of this site is not to maximize user visits, although again you must be privy to something I am not as the occasional stats I look at are going up. For maximum user visits I would refer you to TV where at any one time there will be several thousand members posting and they also have threads covering the very same thing. The goal of CTH is to be a perhaps quiet place where one can find fairly succinct information (relatively speaking) about building in Thailand that is not overly tainted by commercial interests.

With that I feel this thread has also run its course.......
dozer
Site Admin

Post by dozer »

I seldom look at stats since they aren't an overriding concern with reference to site management. However the recent statement that stats are down caused me to verify the numbers.

June 2010: Highest Daily Visits Ever (Yellow Bar)
June 2010: Highest Daily Pages Ever (Light Blue Bar)
June 2010: Very good Reading on Hits (Green Bar)

The Jun numbers in the graph are still small because the month is only 12 days in. Looking at the detail daily average numbers I can quote the above statistics.

Just to set the record straight....................................................
Attachments
stats.jpg