web site comments, looking for builder in bkk

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, Sometimewoodworker

cruzing

Post by cruzing »

marklatham wrote:That cruizing woman is a dickhead,all over the world building workers call a spade a fu#king shovel.
Is she serious?
Or is she just taking the piss?
I don't know who pulled your chain "sir" (I use that term lightly), but I for one NEVER, repeat NEVER called a shovel a spade. A shovel is used for construction or heavy work a spade is for gardening, and IF you know anything about shovels or spades------they are totally different and not interchangeable!!!!!!!!

You are one sorry guy when you have to resort to name calling to make yourself feel better.

Your attitude and debasement of people on this forum do not add
anything to it, you denigrate it.

P.S. I'll give you the same advice I gave someone else. You don't reply to anything I may submit to the forum and you can bet your nelly I won't reply to anything you submit.
jazzman

catching up on old threads...

Post by jazzman »

Gosh, this was a hairy thread until I saw the lighter side of it. Fortunately I had already personally met some of the actors before I read it.
It's old now, like a lot of stuff, but maybe Dozer will create a special forum called Comic Relief and slide this thread into it. It's a gem 8)
udon

Post by udon »

marklatham was / is a mate of the Limey.... both banned from Thai Visa for anti social behaviour. Surprise, surprise. :)
jazzman

Post by jazzman »

I am not in the least surprised. The Limey's level and use of English leads me to believe he was also thrown out of school at the age of thirteen and has been humping bricks on a building site ever since. Some people, or rather quite a lot actually, are in Thailand because they can't get work in their home countries - not even as a bricklayer's hod carrier and that is really scraping the (cement) barrel...
Nawty

Post by Nawty »

Do we have a thread where to list people 'not to use' ??

I got banned from Thaivisa also, but mostly through their on mass sense of humour surgical removals over there.

But alas....my 10th warning was a post on someone NOT to employ and it and me got canned for it.
Attila

Post by Attila »

Nawty wrote:Do we have a thread where to list people 'not to use' ??

I got banned from Thaivisa also, but mostly through their on mass sense of humour surgical removals over there.

But alas....my 10th warning was a post on someone NOT to employ and it and me got canned for it.
Wow, 10 warnings! You seem to like to provoke, do you ;) ?

Dunno what you posted there but George assured me not too long ago that they wouldn't ban someone without valid reason. May be others are happy with the ones you warn not to employ, and they simply don't want a flame war at Thaivisa?
djlest

Re: web site comments, looking for builder in bkk

Post by djlest »

i didnt bother reading this thread...

sad that it got the most views and posts when the content is pretty horrible..

Hope we can get back to house and construction talks soon, with nice friendly kind hearted people without ego bashing...

one can only hope!
Attila

Re: web site comments, looking for builder in bkk

Post by Attila »

Hi djlest, welcome!

I think all is back to normal for a long time already, and the last post in this thread before yours is almost 2 years old. We are all old and wise now ... well, almost ;)