Chumphon area

Chumphon,, Nakhon Si Thammarat, Narathiwat, Pattani, Phang Nga, Phatthalung,, Ranong, Satun, Songkhla, Surat Thani, Trang, Yala

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Chumphon area

Postby steve_dench » Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:28 pm

Does anyone have any contact details and / recommendations for builders in the Chumphon area? I am also looking for suppliers of aluminium windows and doors, water tanks and pumps and bio recycling type septic tanks
steve_dench

Re: Chumphon area

Postby blowin » Sat Dec 15, 2012 8:24 pm

Hi Sorry with being so long but only saw your post. Where in Chumphon are you planing to build ? There is plenty of
good builders just a matter driving around and seeing some thing you like and ask who built it. I am taking for granted
that you are married to a Thai or in a relationship so they can do the talking. There are plenty of the national building
suppliers around and outside the city e.g. Laungsuan. I have a small house and Durian farm but we live in Europe and
go to Chumphon twice a year. If you need any more information just let me know as I have a friend living in Sawi and
is very knowledgeable on the building game in that area. Good luck with your plans :)
blowin

Re: Chumphon area

Postby steve_dench » Sun Dec 16, 2012 8:24 am

We have bought land at Thung Wua Laen. I am trying to find a surveyor to locate the existing structure on our Chanote so that I can correctly position our house plans. Also need services of an Architect / Draughtsman to draw up plans to submit and get priced.
steve_dench

Return to Southern Region (excluding Krabi, Samui, Phuket)