New Hardware House, Ban Amphur

Chachoengsao, Chanthaburi, Chon Buri, Prachin, Pattaya, Rayong, Sa Kaeo, Trat

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

New Hardware House, Ban Amphur

Postby Shastadad » Wed May 14, 2014 7:38 am

Home Mart in Ban Amphur right after The Ambassador complex going South on Sukumvit has recently renovated their existing store and has become a Hardware House

They had their grand opening on Sunday the 11th of May and the new store is quite impressive. I cannot really compare it with the other Hardware House located along the expressway on the way to Chonburi since I only went to that location once, and found it to be pretty crowded. This expansion of the old Home Mart in Ban Amphur is really huge. I was amazed that there was that much space available for this expansion. And finally there is adequate parking along the South side as well as in front of the store on Sukumvit

Most impressive is the selection of tools, both powered and hand. I can comfortably say that if they don't have it, it is not available in Thailand since I have never seen such a vast variety. All the major brands are represented, like Bosch, Stanley, Makita, Hyundai, DEWalt, Hitachi, etc. as well as some of the lesser "knock off" Chinese brands, like PXtools and Tactix

Since us Americans define distance by our sports I can comfortably say this store is the size of an American football field. Not only do they have a full line of hardware, tools, paint, electrics, etc. but they also have a Numchai Electronics Store branch co-located in the store

I don't want to burn up CTH's bandwidth by posting scans of their catalog but go to their web site and take a look at what they offer. You can even download their monthly magazine from the web site which pretty much highlights their available brands and specials

http://www.hardwarehouse.co.th/
Shastadad

Re: New Hardware House, Ban Amphur

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Wed May 14, 2014 5:59 pm

Shastadad wrote:Most impressive is the selection of tools, both powered and hand. I can comfortably say that if they don't have it, it is not available in Thailand since I have never seen such a vast variety. All the major brands are represented, like Bosch, Stanley, Makita, Hyundai, DEWalt, Hitachi, etc. as well as some of the lesser "knock off" Chinese brands, like PXtools and Tactix

Do they have Festool?
Sometimewoodworker

Postby Makmak456 » Sun May 18, 2014 9:04 am

Festool in thailand, your kidding ???
Makmak456

Postby BKKBILL » Sun May 18, 2014 10:08 am

It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Sun May 18, 2014 12:47 pm

Makmak456 wrote:Festool in thailand, your kidding ???

Not at all. I've visited the showroom and bought my TS55 from them and have the full catalog. And as BKKBILL said Hafele are the importer
Sometimewoodworker

Postby MGV12 » Wed May 28, 2014 4:08 pm

Just called in to one of the many local 7/11s and they were having a partial makeover ... did notice that the workers were using Festool power tools.

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Return to Eastern Region (including Pattaya)