survey

Chachoengsao, Chanthaburi, Chon Buri, Prachin, Pattaya, Rayong, Sa Kaeo, Trat

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

survey

Postby dozer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:09 pm

Any recommendations for hiring someone to come out and physically survey (measure) a piece of land?
dozer
Site Admin

Re: survey

Postby cruzing » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:14 pm

dozer wrote:Any recommendations for hiring someone to come out and physically survey (measure) a piece of land?

did you check with your local ABD office? Otherwise you might check with your local headman.

I can't remember where the one we had for the legal measurement, but I think our headman got him for us.

Cruzing
cruzing

survey

Postby dozer » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:24 pm

In this case the land is already being surveyed by the land department, but watching those guys work doesn't give me the utmost confidence. I can check with the ABD and see if he knows. Thanks.
dozer
Site Admin

Postby cruzing » Tue Aug 09, 2005 9:58 pm

dozer wrote:In this case the land is already being surveyed by the land department, but watching those guys work doesn't give me the utmost confidence. I can check with the ABD and see if he knows. Thanks.

Dozer,

Ask Mr. S tomorrow

Cruzing
cruzing

Postby tigerick » Sun Jul 03, 2011 2:15 pm

[watching those guys work doesn't give me the utmost confidence.]

Dozer - I am not sure if you are qualified to make that statement - after a career of more than 30 years as a surveyor I am still asked what do these people standing on the side of the road actually do?

I have been reading a lot of your other posts and they are pretty interesting but this one ......
tigerick

Postby otis-a » Sun Jul 03, 2011 4:06 pm

it has been my experience, that tcn survey work can be inaccurate to put it mildly. It can either work fer ya or againya. When in doubt check the chains and land platts and resurvey if necessary.
where to park dog when in town? A barking lot... :-)))
otis-a

Return to Eastern Region (including Pattaya)