Contractors building the California Spanish Villa

Chachoengsao, Chanthaburi, Chon Buri, Prachin, Pattaya, Rayong, Sa Kaeo, Trat

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Contractors building the California Spanish Villa

Postby dozer » Sat Mar 26, 2005 12:42 pm

To see the california spanish villahttp://coolthaihouse.com/blog/?p=205

posted for my American friend Cruzing....

Just want to add my two cents in for our foreman and our headman.. Headman "Chair" forgot his real name, and Khun So. Both are pretty darn honest for here. So knows about plumbing is a whiz at electrical, you name it. Workers hired have been for the most part pretty good, but you can't luck out everytime and you always seem to have the slacker sloppy worker causing waste of supplies.

Khun So would appreciate any future building projects in a couple months or so around Jom Tien/Pattaya area.
Last edited by dozer on Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dozer
Site Admin

Khun So

Postby Boon Mee » Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:38 am

If K. So can hang on a couple years 'till I break ground - let him know I'll have a terrific project for him in Suphan?

Cheers,

Boon Mee
Boon Mee

Re: Contractors building the California Spanish Villa

Postby Attila » Sun May 15, 2005 6:35 pm

dozer wrote:To see the california spanish villahttp://coolthaihouse.com/blog/?p=205

posted for my American friend Cruzing....

Just want to add my two cents in for our foreman and our headman.. Headman "Chair" forgot his real name, and Khun So. Both are pretty darn honest for here. So knows about plumbing is a whiz at electrical, you name it. Workers hired have been for the most part pretty good, but you can't luck out everytime and you always seem to have the slacker sloppy worker causing waste of supplies.

Khun So would appreciate any future building projects in a couple months or so around Jom Tien/Pattaya area.

We want to start building our dream house now, therefore we do need good foremen and headmen, etc, and would like to know how to contact these 2 guys.

We would also like to visit Cruzing and Mr. Cruzing and ask a lot of questions, after admiring their house, but how to contact them? We are in East Pattaya now, so not far from them, but the address etc. is not mentioned anywhere.

Regards,
Attila
Attila

spanish style villa

Postby cruzing » Sun May 15, 2005 8:19 pm

Hi Attila,

I posted a pm to you. We are in Na Jom Tien off the road to Khao Chee Chan image. PM me for details.

Cruzing
cruzing

Postby thaimic » Tue Aug 09, 2005 1:54 pm

Thanks for the great site! A big help, living here in Pattaya. Am looking for a good foreman, crews a plus. Keep up the good work, let us know if we, the viewer can help you in return.
thaimic

Looking for a builder....

Postby Zorro » Wed Oct 26, 2005 9:13 am

Hi,
I want to build a house in Pattaya, are those builders still in town?
Zorro

Return to Eastern Region (including Pattaya)