Hello from Pratchuap Kiri Kahn (Hua Hin)

Ang Thon, Ayutthaya, Chai Nat, Kanchanaburi, Lop Buri, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin and Cha-am), Ratchaburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Sing Buri, Suphan Buri

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Hello from Pratchuap Kiri Kahn (Hua Hin)

Postby old_feller » Fri Jun 03, 2005 3:41 pm

[To attract more visits, this name of this topic has been edited by a moderator, and the topic copied to the Hua Hin regional forum]

What a great web site and blog. I just spotted a link to it.

Congratulations to Dozer

I've been here 10 years and think it's about time to build a house and this site seems a great resource.

I'm about 95% up to speed on property ownership issues, but have a severe deficit on construction knowhow. Is anyone ever comfortable on contractural matters? :wink:

I'm hoping to build on the western gulf coast south of Hua Hin .. just one house.

I posted something in another section before figuring out that I had to log in again, oh well :oops:
old_feller

welcome aboard

Postby dozer » Fri Jun 03, 2005 9:15 pm

Welcome aboard. Home you will stick around and share your experiences as you go. Hua hin is a beautiful place and real estate is booming there.

You should be in good shape. Been here and aclimated, spend some time getting a good builder and go for it.

cheers.
dozer
Site Admin

Postby old_feller » Sat Jun 04, 2005 11:16 am

Hi Dozer,

I'm actually quite a distance south of Hua Hin .. just that many folks have never heard of Ban Krut :)
old_feller

Return to Central Region (including Cha-am and Hua Hin)