Anyone know an Architect

Ang Thon, Ayutthaya, Chai Nat, Kanchanaburi, Lop Buri, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin and Cha-am), Ratchaburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Sing Buri, Suphan Buri

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Anyone know an Architect

Postby George2k6 » Wed May 24, 2006 11:29 am

Hi All,

I have been renovating condo's in Bangkok for around 7 years and recently a friend/client decided to buy a large piece of land in Hua Hin.

I have put togther a plan for him using a cad program but I will need a local architect to finalise things for me.

I would appreciate it if anyone could recommend someone and tell me how much I am likely to be charged. Also how long does planning permission take in the Hua Hin area

The house will be 2 storey and around 700 sq mts.

I would also be interested in using some local labour. If anyone knows an english speaking Thai with a few trustworthy guys I would be glad to meet with them.

Thanks

George
George2k6

Postby hkexpat » Fri Jun 02, 2006 1:11 pm

I know a builder/construction company you can trust. He comes highly recommended and has built several high end houses at Palm Hills GC. Alas, they are not cheap, around 15,000 baht/sqm.

If your interested I'll give you the contact numbers.

Incidently, I am looking for an Architect in Hua Hin too, so if you find someone, I'd appreciate the heads up.

Hkexpat
hkexpat

Re:

Postby Palisurfer » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:23 am

Hi can you please pm me info of your builder as well hkexpat?

hkexpat wrote:I know a builder/construction company you can trust. He comes highly recommended and has built several high end houses at Palm Hills GC. Alas, they are not cheap, around 15,000 baht/sqm.

If your interested I'll give you the contact numbers.

Incidently, I am looking for an Architect in Hua Hin too, so if you find someone, I'd appreciate the heads up.

Hkexpat
Palisurfer

Re: Anyone know an Architect

Postby Roger Ramjet » Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:34 am

Pallsurfer,
You're going about this build the wrong way. Check the dates that people posted their last post/reply.
You should be getting three separate quotes from separate builders. Few people here recommend builders. Even less recommend one when they have just 3 or 4 posts.
Roger Ramjet

Return to Central Region (including Cha-am and Hua Hin)