Any leads for good builders in Kanchanaburi?

Ang Thon, Ayutthaya, Chai Nat, Kanchanaburi, Lop Buri, Nakhon Nayok, Nakhon Pathom, Nonthaburi, Pathum Thani, Phetchaburi, Prachuap Khiri Khan (Hua Hin and Cha-am), Ratchaburi, Samut Prakan, Samut Sakhon, Samut Songkhram, Saraburi, Sing Buri, Suphan Buri

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Any leads for good builders in Kanchanaburi?

Postby rigpig on juice » Fri Jun 17, 2011 3:56 am

Hi All,

I am looking for any leads on finding a good builder in Kanchanaburi province. I have found two so far and would like to talk to a few more.

Thanks!

rigpig
rigpig on juice

Re: Any leads for good builders in Kanchanaburi?

Postby geordie » Fri Jun 17, 2011 10:22 pm

There is a definate reluctance to giving recomendations the forum has a strict policy on commercial applications / advertising; but in the main even if the builder did a fantastic job for me i may well have been lucky he then come to you and creates a nightmare for you so generally unless he was exeptional (unheard of i think) you get little feedback hope you can find someone to fulfill your needs but check them out carefully things like turning up in a new mercedes should cause suspicion also ask to see stuff they have built recently and a few years old that way you know they have been around a while
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Return to Central Region (including Cha-am and Hua Hin)