Building a Perimeter Wall Chiang Mai - San Sai

Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Kamphaeng Phet, Lampang, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son, Nakhon Sawan, Nan, Phayao, Phetchabun, Phichit, Phitsanulok, Phrae, Sukhothai, Tak, Uthai Thani, Uttaradit

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Building a Perimeter Wall Chiang Mai - San Sai

Postby idcpeter » Tue Sep 04, 2007 9:42 am

I have to build a perimeter wall around on my 2,5 rai property. The construction for the wall you see at the picture. Around linear 300 m!

What should be price for labor only for linear 1 m and how much the material cost?

Someone know a good construction company here in Chiang Mai for to build this perimeter wall?

Peter
Attachments
Wallplan01_Page_2.gif
Wallplan01_Page_1.gif
idcpeter

Re: Building a Perimeter Wall Chiang Mai - San Sai

Postby Auggie » Mon Dec 24, 2012 8:46 pm

My wifes uncle is a contractor and builds houses in Lamphun. I have not used him, but have seen the houses he has built and can say I was impressed with the quality. Way better than the condo we are in. Can I post my email here?
Auggie

Postby MGV12 » Mon Dec 24, 2012 9:52 pm

Auggie wrote:My wifes uncle is a contractor and builds houses in Lamphun. I have not used him, but have seen the houses he has built and can say I was impressed with the quality. Way better than the condo we are in. Can I post my email here?

As you are not yet able to use the PM system ... If you wish to pass personal information to another member please use the contact form and the information will be forwarded http://www.coolthaihouse.com/contact-page/

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby Makmak456 » Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:00 am

At 5+ years, I would guess that the wall is done by now !
Makmak456

Return to Northern Region