LABOUR ONLY COST

Chiang Mai, Chiang Rai, Kamphaeng Phet, Lampang, Lamphun, Mae Hong Son, Nakhon Sawan, Nan, Phayao, Phetchabun, Phichit, Phitsanulok, Phrae, Sukhothai, Tak, Uthai Thani, Uttaradit

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

LABOUR ONLY COST

Postby emgee » Thu Dec 01, 2011 8:25 pm

Hello everyone ,i will be hiring a local builder in the Chiang Mai Area to start on my foundations next year October 2012 do you think that the price for LABOUR ONLY at 1600 baht per meter is about right price ? we used him last year to build our perimeter wall and was pleased with what he done so i would like to stay with who we know.We are building next to my wifes sister so we will have plenty of supervision on the job.
emgee

Re: LABOUR ONLY COST

Postby thailazer » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:29 pm

That is a very low price. We are at about 2200/sq meter for our two story project which does have some complexities. Make sure you visit the builder's prior builds and see how they look and what the owners say. We did that and found some real eye-opening info on some builders. Good luck!
thailazer

Re: LABOUR ONLY COST

Postby emgee » Thu Dec 01, 2011 9:39 pm

Thankyoufor your reply,the builder is a freind of the inlaws so i thnk he will lookafter us | we hope but like i said we have been pleased with him so far
emgee

Return to Northern Region