crackers thaifly land housing project maerim chiangmai

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Re: crackers thaifly land housing project maerim chiangmai

Postby thaifly » Fri May 01, 2009 8:04 am

just testing from coolongatta gold coast queensland...and can confirm..all east coast of oz..has excellent...communications..with c.t.h...during my stay .....thai fly
thaifly

Postby jazzman » Fri May 01, 2009 8:17 am

Nice to know, and thanks for the update. It proves once more that connection problems are not due to any issues with our server.
jazzman

Postby thaifly » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:10 am

its a gidday to all ...its the thaifly from mae rim......the thai fly is about to embark on stamped concreting our path ways..i have been told that a ball park figure of about 550 baht a metre will do the trick...????....can any C.T.H. MEMBER..confirm this figure...its a homework GIDDAY to all ...its the thai fly from mae rim
thaifly

Postby geordie » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:35 pm

hello Thaifly looks a bargain price here in the uk i paid £45 A METER=BHT2250 5 years ago i did look at a company near you / Chang Mai ? Winflor with a view to having it done at some stage over there i was so interested in the process i did three weeks training and have somewhere still got training videos of it it will be interesting to see if the process is the same as its an american process so they want to sell you some very expensive tungsten tools as is the dye and the stamps ? mats the set up costs here would build a modest farrang house in thailand hope to see some good detail Paddy
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Postby thaifly » Tue Jul 21, 2009 2:35 pm

its a gidday to all...its the thai fly from mae rim..after a years R@R and my brains cleaned out...the thai fly is back into the ring..fresh and waiting for the opening bell.. reason....the retaining walls on the 4 split levels...plus the entrance to the drive way..are to be small sandstone bricked.....total of approx 150 sq metres..calling for 3 tenders labour only contract..will buy all materials ourselfs...the thai fly has been hard at work on his calculator and expects the total cost per sq metre to be in the 450 TO 500 baht range...out comes the black book..dust blown off..as our first contractor is about to arrive..to give us a quote...the black book..scares the s**t out of them...see how we go ..be in touch...ITS A BLACK BOOK GIDDAY TO ALL..its the thai fly from mae rim
thaifly

Postby Nawty » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:42 am

If it scare them, paint it red then.
conwood is not real wood.....break it down 'con' to deceive...'wood'
Nawty

Postby thaifly » Fri Aug 21, 2009 9:23 pm

its a gidday to all ...its the thai fly from mae rim...well the thai fly is really at it....backed a few winners of late and one in particular...not the great VALINTINO ROSSI OR CHELSEA F.C... but a nag..at brisbane. in a high quality race.. a close mate of the thai flys..gave me the the drum...and it ... SHITTED IN...at the generous odds of four to one ...and it was a YOU BEWDY BOY....winnings to tile the kitchen..which should have been completed two years ago..but unfortunately..we had a huge runner on us by our workers...and left us high and dry...and we will have some folding stuff to cover some furnititure etc as well.....but not a lap and swimming pool..which is now in our plans indue course....will post pics and costs..plus some other pics as well...ITS NOTHING LIKE BACKING A WINNER AT THE GALLOPS...its the thai fly from mae rim
thaifly

thaifly project maerin c/mai.revarnshing bar/sala dinningtab

Postby thaifly » Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:06 pm

its a gidday to all ..its the thai fly from mae rim..just a quick post to say.that the fly has engaged a pro to carry out the sala/bar work..etc etc. :D ...<edit Dozer slight off topic>. :D :D :D ..my pro starts monday... today we purchased all..necessary.mixtures and ingreidents.for the job.... took 30 mins 8) .will list later as we go along.. ...<edit dozer slight off topic> . :GIDDAY TO ALL.... ITS THE THAIFLY FROM MAE RIM
thaifly

Postby thaifly » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:36 pm

its a gidday to all...its the thai fly from mae rim...a little out of order ..but would like to show tiling of kitchen...there is still some work to finish off kitchen to my shelias content thai fly
thaifly

Postby thaifly » Sat Oct 10, 2009 3:52 pm

back to our restoration of sala./bar and dining room table...and not with that tung s..t oil.....pics of our dining room table..to be restored..and pic of materials to be used..note I.C.I CUPRINO to be used for sala/bar..and T.O.A ..to be used for dining room table..the trick here folks is getting the right contents and mixture..to give a bo derek look...and this is where our pro is a master of his craft.. following there is a pic of him by the way he started to morning just flew out of the barrier and would you beleive his first job was ....PUTTING A DROP SHEET DOWN...BUGGER ME DEAD..the fly was surprised
thaifly

Postby thaifly » Sat Oct 10, 2009 4:04 pm

the above first pic shows the view taken in..directly in front of where any one will be sitting...at the flys bar. having a drink.and the second pic..shows view from behind...our prized pony who did our sandstone walls has been called in to quote... to build a floor for the bar...the thai fly is weighing up..his options to use tiles or conwood or shera for the floor ..the jury is still out on this one....ITS GOING FOR A HEINKEN GIDDAY TO ALL . ITS THE THAI FLY FROM MAE RIM..... ........................P.S PLEASE GO BACK AS THE FLY.... HAS PUT UP PICS OF HIS RESTORATION SALA/BAR JOB... AND KITCHEN TILING AS WELL ..
thaifly

Postby BKKBILL » Sun Oct 11, 2009 9:11 am

You are getting that resort looking mighty fine Thaifly. Your trees seem to have survived the move and are nice and green. Is the all due to your sprinkler system or have the picture been taken since our rains started? Also would like to put my vote in for tile on the floor it has always worked well for me. That money or lack of it sure does get it the way of some great ideas and plans. Thought we were all done and dusted with that tung oil stuff. :lol: :lol:
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby dozer » Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 am

thread cleanup. Remove a flamish post.
dozer
Site Admin

Postby thaifly » Wed Oct 14, 2009 11:40 pm

its a gidday to all...its the thai fly from mae rim...the dinining table+ 8 chairs have been restored by our pro..using T.O.A. AND A NUMBER OF MIXTURES...the result very pleasing. :D .and have been given assurance 5 yrs PLUS minium life .but no guarantee..the pro is presently working on the sala/bar restoration using I.C.I. CUPRINO..+MIXTURES..and a BO DEREK IS IN SIGHT :D :D ....now fellow members...and guests...the fly has only had to buy the materials..which took 30 minutes of his time..and put THE PRO TO WORK... purchasing a estabalished and proven product ... which ever you choose . .. is the safest and easiest way home.. 8) 8) ...... using TUNG OIL as a alternative ..is for the birds...the cuckoo variety...for many valid reasons.. here is one . please look back to the kitchen pics... that i have just posted a couple days back..all kitchen cabinets seen were treated with the ..WOODTECT..PRODUCT..over two yrs ago.and still have great looks.. in fact you would think they were treated yesterday ...if you used tung oil same result. :?: :?: :?: the..fly wil post pics in due course..of the d/table ..sala/bar.restoration.job...ITS A BEAT ME GIDDAY TO ALL. :D :D :lol: :lol: .its the thai fly from mae rim
thaifly

Postby thaifly » Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:50 am

its a gidday to all..its the thai fly from mae rim..following are the pics of restoration of sala/bar....main sala dining table + 8 chairs...labour 3500 baht 8 days work 1 man...materials etc etc..8500 baht..total 12.000 baht...5 yrs expectancy.....before required to do again..??????....the flys total hrs worked 1 hour...buying materials... and its sit back and let the PRO do his work... :D :D :D :D why go to all the hassle ... and prepration....on a unknown product such as .tung oil you would have to be joking :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: . as i said BEFORE tung oil is for the birds ... THE CUCKOO VARIETY....its a I.C.I CUPRINO GIDDAY TO ALL...its the thai fly from mae rim
Attachments
DSC01942.JPG
DSC01937.JPG
DSC01936.JPG
DSC01935.JPG
DSC01934.JPG
Last edited by thaifly on Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
thaifly

PreviousNext

Return to Your Building Story