crackers thaifly land housing project maerim chiangmai

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Re: crackers thaifly land housing project maerim chiangmai

Postby geordie » Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:23 pm

thaifly followed your advice did a google search she looks so mutch like my ex wife used too
(in my dreams only) i can see why the change from Bo Derek although having watched Ten i have been a fan ever since
Back to more serious stuff the place looks a real treat as ever and the sandstone sets it off great and i beleive you never put the boot in not only that gave them liquid refreshment as well As you know on my build fed and watered the crew daily and was rewarded for it actually in spite of allegations to the contrary about me having a downer on thais if you read my post :roll: :roll: :roll:getting pictures on i am impressed and i will get the hang of it the trouble is my sons ASSUME that i actually have some knowledge about computers (wrong) seems atupid i just go blank anything else i will have a go but computers i just go stupid i have three desktops two laptops cable Broadband scanner printer 1/2 a dozen cameras blutooth wireless network and still cannot put a picture on the web although i can now get them onto the pc
Hope the steak was ok heres one for you michelin have their stars i rate restrants in thailand by dogs dogs aint stupid eat where they have several dogs = good portions and reasonable quality my misus and her mum cracked up when i told them how to pick a restraunt then admitted it works if the grubs sub standard the dogs move on if its small portions nothing left for them so they move on :wink: :wink:
Whats next on the project list
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Postby BKKBILL » Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:45 pm

Those steps will sure make access to the guest house easy. Much better than the slope that was there.

Looking good Thaifly looking good.
It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby brent roberts » Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:13 am

Gday thaifly greetings from n z .Was in mae rim last week tried ringing you a few times but cant get through.Can see that you were busy anyway.Will let you know more when the P.M is up and running again. Keep up the good work. :D brent
brent roberts

Postby thaifly » Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:28 pm

brent roberts wrote:.Was in mae rim last week tried ringing you a few times but cant get through.

its a gidday to brent ..its the thai fly from mae rim..what a bummer..cobber..appolgies.. i am sure dozer can forward my email address to you..look forward to hearing from you..ITS A PUSSY CAT WOODS GIDDAY TO ALL its the thai fly from mae rim
thaifly

Postby dozer » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:50 pm

removed questionable comment (s).
dozer
Site Admin

Postby dozer » Wed Oct 20, 2010 10:10 pm

removed flame posts and locked old thread.
dozer
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Your Building Story