New village build near Udon

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Re: New village build near Udon

Postby pipoz » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:15 am

How is the garage going John

pipoz
pipoz

Postby ajarnudon » Sat Sep 30, 2017 9:26 am

Hi Pipoz. No work for quite a while. We are still getting heavy rain weekly and the site is still pretty boggy. Also, I am working back in BKK again - have two weeks off from 13/10, so am hopeful of getting some progress then.
I want to seal the inside of the block retaining wall before I backfill it, so that paint doesn't peel off the outside. Do I need a bitumen product like Flintcote (probably an expensive option, or is there a cheaper way?
What have others done, and did it work out OK?
ajarnudon

Postby ajarnudon » Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:45 pm

19Oct2017.jpg

Finally got some work done at our land today. Third and final coat of Flintcote bituminous emulsion going on to waterproof the inside of the retaining wall. At the bottom is the first section of drainage in place - to be covered in crushed aggregate.
ajarnudon

Postby pipoz » Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:27 pm

ajarnudon wrote:
19Oct2017.jpg

Finally got some work done at our land today. Third and final coat of Flintcote bituminous emulsion going on to waterproof the inside of the retaining wall. At the bottom is the first section of drainage in place - to be covered in crushed aggregate.

Is that you out there in the sun (overhead cloudy conditions) doing the hard work :D

pipoz
pipoz

Previous

Return to Your Building Story