Build in Ubon Ratchathani

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Re: Build in Ubon Ratchathani

Postby mikenot » Wed Nov 15, 2017 4:39 pm

Glooga, looks very nice ! certainly much more attractive than Melbourne in the winter......
Can I ask where abouts in Ubon this is, does n't look like Muang Ubon ? We will hopefully be building in Muang Samsip (approx. 35kms north of the city ) in about a years time.
Mike.
mikenot

Postby glooga » Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:00 am

Thank You Mike Yes a great place to escape Melbournes dreary winters, We are also about 35km from the city towards Phitboon Magasahan in a small village near Tan Sum I hope that gives you an idea of the location.
Cheers
Phil
glooga

Postby big40fella » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:18 am

Hi glooga,

Very nice build. I may have missed it in your thread, what type of construction are your external walls, brick veneer?

Regards

Bigfella
big40fella

Postby glooga » Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:59 pm

GDAY big FELLA

Thanks mate . The house is built in typical thai construction methods with columns and bricks with no timber frame as in Australia . with rendered internal and external finish which is better than our Australian built homes at a fraction of the cost . Ill be happy to show you if you are ever in town ill even shout the icy cold Changs
Cheers
Phil
glooga

Previous

Return to Your Building Story