off the plan condo c/mai

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Re: off the plan condo c/mai

Postby thailazer » Tue Sep 04, 2012 8:02 am

maestro.... I know that building as I have been past there many times visiting friends nearby. You have a lot of guts getting involved in that, but you have been around long enough to know what you are getting into. A bit of risk can get you a lot later on in some cases. Best of luck on this!

Are they working on getting the plumbing and electricity working? Seems like it would be hard to proceed without at least some infrastructure working.
thailazer

Postby fredlk » Tue Sep 04, 2012 10:41 am

thailazer wrote:Are they working on getting the plumbing and electricity working?

Why you would add plumbing at this stage? One of the pictures shows power going to the building so it's obviously already been done.
fredlk

Postby geordie » Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:48 am

maestro2 wrote:
good morning otis, i refer to your question on the other thread,

Will this be selective or do you intend to answer all the questions posted even to the best of your kinowledge would be progress
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Postby maestro2 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:44 pm

thailazer wrote:maestro.... I know that building as I have been past there many times visiting friends nearby. You have a lot of guts getting involved in that, but you have been around long enough to know what you are getting into. A bit of risk can get you a lot later on in some cases. Best of luck on this!

Are they working on getting the plumbing and electricity working? Seems like it would be hard to proceed without at least some infrastructure working.

welcome aboard thailazer, the maestro just luvs straight shooters :D ,

have a saying, i refer to many times,* luck and fortune follow the brave*

yes the fair ladys, work site looks very dormant,and will remain so ,for a few months.
at this piont of time, perhaps has ten workers , mostly doing rendering to the fascade, and repositioning doors of units ,and knocking walls in, due to new room configurations

they hooked up power, perhaps 6 weeks ago, they have done some plumbing to kick off with , also they have a big water tank installed at the side

perhaps when u pass next time, give the fair lady a perv, she more then winks back you know :lol: :lol:

checked your photos last week, very nice work on your build, well done thailazer and of course your wife also
and many thanks for your interest in my fair lady...
maestro2

Postby fredlk » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:47 pm

You missed the following question:
geordie wrote:Will this be selective or do you intend to answer all the questions posted even to the best of your kinowledge would be progress

Do you plan to be polite and answer?
fredlk

Postby maestro2 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:01 am

hello to all. just a recap to bring the story up to date
perhaps a decade ago maestro2came across the condo, while searching for land to buy, at that time i did nt give it a moment of my time,as i was not interested in any condo at all, but sure did remember the high price of land in the immediate area, then say 4 months ago through a relaible expat grapevine heard it was going to be completed, so i paid the fair lady a unannounced visit

my first thoughts were, while a skelton of a concrete shell for all those years,the fair lady looked radiant ,it was if she was saying...* someone dress me up and i will be the fairest lady of all*
after securing permission from the security guard, i then made my first trek over the whole 12 floors , it was simply amazing, the beautiful fair lady , had made just one pass, and i was hooked...

until next time, maestro2
maestro2

Postby fredlk » Wed Sep 05, 2012 7:55 am

fredlk wrote:Do you plan to be polite and answer?

I have a vague feeling that I'm being ignored.
fredlk

Postby thailazer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:41 am

maestro2 wrote:
thailazer wrote:maestro.... I know that building as I have been past there many times visiting friends nearby. You have a lot of guts getting involved in that, but you have been around long enough to know what you are getting into. A bit of risk can get you a lot later on in some cases. Best of luck on this!

welcome aboard thailazer, the maestro just luvs straight shooters :D ,

have a saying, i refer to many times,* luck and fortune follow the brave*

yes the fair ladys, work site looks very dormant,and will remain so ,for a few months.
at this piont of time, perhaps has ten workers , mostly doing rendering to the fascade, and repositioning doors of units ,and knocking walls in, due to new room configurations

they hooked up power, perhaps 6 weeks ago, they have done some plumbing to kick off with , also they have a big water tank installed at the side

perhaps when u pass next time, give the fair lady a perv, she more then winks back you know :lol: :lol:

checked your photos last week, very nice work on your build, well done thailazer and of course your wife also
and many thanks for your interest in my fair lady...

The more I think of that building, the more potential it has. Now that Makro is fairly close, that whole area might start getting built up. Right now, that would definitely be the quietest condo in CM. Not even a Karoke to spoil the night sounds. Will stop by there next time I pass through.

And Thank You for the kind comments on our build. It worked out well and we are loving life here. Still a lot of projects to finish up but not keeping us from having fun!
thailazer

Postby geordie » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:54 am

<Flame removed, Please remember to be courteous to other members when posting -Dozer>
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Postby dozer » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:27 pm

An interesting story but unfortunately the.maestro had been banned previously. Once banned it is not permitted to just re-register under a new name. This maintains the integrity of the CTH site for the active members in good standing. Therefore maestro2 has been banned and the thread locked.
dozer
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Your Building Story