Building in Nakhon Sawan 3 bed house on 3 rai

Any story related to building in the LOS, whether everything turned out hunky dory or not!

Moderators: MGV12, BKKBILL, fredlk

Re: Building in Nakhon Sawan 3 bed house on 3 rai

Postby runker » Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:18 am

The point of my highlighting your builds here on CTH to a person looking for advice on building in Thailand was to show three very different approaches to having a house built in Thailand. The three of you all had trials and tribulations during construction and you all worked through these difficulties with varying degrees of success. Because I believe Sunpax may of had a problem with language on this forum we may not have always understood her (I didn't know SP is a woman until November 2011) or she understood us at times and then to throw in not having a Thai partner on your team during construction didn't help Sunpax out any either. These three builds offer a lot of valuable lessons to anyone who reads their stories.

When my time comes to start posting photos and details on how well my build is coming along you can be sure that I will provide plenty of photos and juicy details. And feel free to lay it on it on me if you think something f'd up. :D

Good luck Sunliner, cut your hair short so you don't end up pulling it out.
runker

Postby sunliner » Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:25 pm

runker wrote:
Good luck Sunliner, cut your hair short so you don't end up pulling it out.

thanks runker, perhaps a number one cut,on my next visit to the hairdresser is needed :D :lol:

runker in my view, your initial post on this thread, was without reproach :D
sunliner

Postby geordie » Mon Feb 06, 2012 5:16 pm

sunliner wrote:
runker in my view, your initial post on this thread, was without reproach :D

I agree 100% runkers commemts may have ""pricked "" a few feeling,s but they were merely guiding people to read what was posted they were three good examples to guide he did not do the original postings
my comments may be wrong but never deliberately
If it aint broke, dont fix it
geordie

Previous

Return to Your Building Story