Water Issues / Drought 2016

Floods, droughts, tsunami's and other natural disasters affecting coolthaihouse.members.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Water Issues / Drought 2016

Postby oil » Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:12 pm

i am not much active in other forums so thats pretty much the only community i sometimes visit those days .
I just read recently a article that the Drought so far in 2016 is the Worst in 20 years.

There is some experimental thing i was studying for some time now, which supposed to bring somewhat of a relief on the situation, in Terms of speeding up the rainfall this year.

As mentioned its highly experimental and the outcome is unsure at best even thou past experiements in other countries where working pretty well.
I am looking for a few poeple which are willing to built something like that and put it somewhere in their garden and maintain it as well.

If interested lemme know, the costs for building that thing supposed to be round about 10.000 THB just for the parts. I havent found all parts yet in Thailand but i am sure thats doable somehow.

The whole thing is basically pseudo science (there plenty of samples where it works, but mainstream science never really picked it up)
The Device is based on the Research of Dr. Reich / Prof. Dr. Senf / James DeMeo / Madjid Abdellaziz / Burkardt Heim and others ..
and its a advanced development of the previous Cloudbusters which supposed to be less Dangerous then the earlier Versions.

If anybody wants to go for the experiements to built of of those, just lemme know .. then i ll take the additional time to tranlate it to english.
I ll definatly built a few of those in my area (BanThi, Lampun) just posing here cause i read the Lack of Water is far worse in other Regions.
oil

Re: Water Issues / Drought 2016

Postby Roger Ramjet » Tue Mar 22, 2016 5:00 pm

oil wrote:If anybody wants to go for the experiements to built of of those, just lemme know .. then i ll take the additional time to tranlate it to english.
I ll definatly built a few of those in my area (BanThi, Lampun) just posing here cause i read the Lack of Water is far worse in other Regions.

Are you talking about this? http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm
Roger Ramjet

Postby oil » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:24 pm

Roger Ramjet wrote:
oil wrote:If anybody wants to go for the experiements to built of of those, just lemme know .. then i ll take the additional time to tranlate it to english.

Are you talking about this? http://www.orgonelab.org/sobuildaclb.htm

yes and no, its the same underlying principle, but its a much smaller device as the ones from James DeMeo. For those people need to have lots of knowledge about the wheater conditions as well, people played around with those devices not knowing what they did, did not seldom caused floodings according to the literature. Therefore the one i intend to built is like a Mini Version of this one,

The Part List reads something alike:
- 60 liter Bucket
- Some Copper Wire for the Grounding
- A few small stones,
- Steel Woold Grade 0000 - 5kg
- UV Resitant / Waterproof Foil
- Some Shrink Tubings
- Some Organic, non-conducting ... elements, Best is Filt, but havent seen any wool filt here, all i found was Polyester ... so havent figured if its organic cotton, some coconut stuff, or just a bunch sheep wool, whatever i can find best here in TH

A very short description is here on that website in German Language
http://orga-urkult.weebly.com/bauanleitung-shg-20.html
oil

Postby Roger Ramjet » Tue Mar 22, 2016 10:24 pm

oil wrote:yes and no, its the same underlying principle, but its a much smaller device as the ones from James DeMeo. For those people need to have lots of knowledge about the wheater conditions as well, people played around with those devices not knowing what they did, did not seldom caused floodings according to the literature. Therefore the one i intend to built is like a Mini Version of this one,

You might like to read this: http://skepdic.com/orgone.html
You also might like to know that James DeMeo Ph.D which he claims from an international university in Florida has no record of that Ph.D and that he has been accused of fraud, which is why he has moved around the US a lot.
If you care to look a little further afield you'll find all the "scientists" with Ph.Ds listed are in a similar situation as DeMeo, they all hold Ph.Ds but the universities they got them from deny them ever being there.
DeMeo was given every chance to prove the theories he espoused before his peers, but failed dismally.
I would check with the RID on whether you are allowed to use it or not as I believe they have bought the rights in Thailand, similar to the rights to the bomb detectors that were purchased for the southern most provinces from a British fraudster. It also might be in conflict with the billions of baht already spent on rain-making projects, which also don't work..... well they claim a 30% success rate, which is rather closer to a miss than a hit.
Roger Ramjet

Postby schuimpge » Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:53 am

These machines are nothing but a self-fulfilling prophecy. You put one in your garden and one day sure it's going to rain again. (Most likely when the raining season starts.. :mrgreen: ) and then you will go thinking: See, that's because of the machine I put in my garden.
Good luck with it, but be careful with your neighbours, they might think you're into VooDoo or other Black Magic stuff. Before you know it, they'll burn your house down with you on top of it.. :lol:
schuimpge

Postby Shastadad » Wed Mar 23, 2016 8:15 am

schuimpge wrote:These machines are nothing but a self-fulfilling prophecy. You put one in your garden and one day sure it's going to rain again. (Most likely when the raining season starts.. :mrgreen: ) and then you will go thinking: See, that's because of the machine I put in my garden.
Good luck with it, but be careful with your neighbours, they might think you're into VooDoo or other Black Magic stuff. Before you know it, they'll burn your house down with you on top of it.. :lol:

Like the Thai Rainmaking Project that is supposed to seed clouds but without any clouds has had to "curtail" their dropping of silver iodide and their "secret extra ingredient" in the drought stricken areas !
Shastadad

Postby oil » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:13 pm

i know about all that they say and write at esowatch / psiram and those ... so its like i said earlier on its nothing which supposed to be science as of today or as we know it
... although ... science as we know it, is not much of a science either
just google : science fails ... some stuff is actually pretty funny and laughable when we look at it from todays perspective.
The most hillarious one is the story from Dr. Semmelweis, which tried to convince his fellow doctors to wash their hands before treating other people.
At that time his fellow doctors where offended by that and kicked him out of the medical community.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ignaz_Semmelweis

Even thou sometimes things are not yet explainable they still can work pretty well.
That those Cloudbusters can create clouds and rain where not a single cloud is ... is proven already over and over again, my knowledge is for sure to short to scientifically explain the why and how thou.
The guys from http://desert-greening.com/ does that since 2005 in somewhere in the Desert in Algeria where in the middle of the desert he can plant now normal vegetables.

However i wasnt looking for a discussion here, was only asking if somebody would like to give it a go for a built in his region, if so just sent me a PM, then we can do the non science in emails rahter then on the board.

On a side note ... i havent found any Steel Wool (Grade 0000) to buy in TH yet. If anybody knows please let me know :D

Edited:
since the website is in german language again ..
here the pictures from before and after
when thye did the desert greening project
http://desert-greening.com/medien/fotos ... 209112644/
oil

Postby oil » Wed Mar 23, 2016 3:13 pm

A few funny Science Facts of the past:

... up to this date, and tons of research it is still NOT proven why and how Paracetamol works ... but it does!
... Cancer Screening helps saving Lives, even thou they find now much more Cancer then in the past, it doenst help even the slightest in terms of death rates. In fact they found out that several screening like for Breast Cancer actually triggers the Tumor Growth
... we have been taught thats the temperature on Earth is related to how far we are away from the sun, this cant be true, cause Start of January the poeple in the Northern Hermisphaere are closer to the sun, but still its winter there and very cold.
... 1912 lots of Engineers claimed the Titanic to be unsinkable ... in fact it was the last ship carrying that title.

I just wanted to say that science as wel know it is ... and must be ... ever changing .. how else could we evolve.

Sources:
http://www.spektrum.de/news/wissenschaf ... ig/1393247
http://www.nature.com/news/the-science- ... ie-1.19022
oil

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:28 pm

oil wrote:On a side note ... i havent found any Steel Wool (Grade 0000) to buy in TH yet. If anybody knows please let me know :D

I'm fairly sure you can find it in wood street Bangkok, quite a few of the shops there sell steel wool in different grades. You may find that thaicarpenter als has it.
Sometimewoodworker

Postby Roger Ramjet » Wed Mar 23, 2016 5:23 pm

oil wrote:A few funny Science Facts of the past:

None of those were science facts of the past, they were just claims by word of mouth, like the current rain making project (without clouds) but with patents that costs millions to use each patent every year. The science fact there is the CSIRO in Australia carried out a rain making (cloud seeding) program for 35 years before they said none of it worked. They recorded data, they carried out experiments and they did it openly with no patents on the processes they used and they came to the conclusion you can't make it rain, no matter how hard the local indigenous people dance or how hard people pray to their imaginary god it just won't rain on demand.
oil wrote:since the website is in german language again ..
here the pictures from before and after
when thye did the desert greening project

I can show you thousands of similar "projects" (like my father's garden) in the now Kakadu National Park, were it rains only once or twice a year. Every desert in the world is like that, the rest need irrigation. Those photos were the downfall of DeMeo when he pulled the same stunt with real scientists at a real university who had invited him, before they found out where the actual location of the photos were taken, and they used their real time satellite imagery to show it was desert again.
oil wrote: somewhere in the Desert in Algeria where in the middle of the desert he can plant now normal vegetables.

And Google Earth which scans the earth weekly will show you barren wasteland or irrigated land.
I started a thread on science and the waste of pubic monies in chasing proven dreams/fables for simply the above reasons. It's why so many people believe the History Channel that shows Ancient Aliens and other hocus pocus should be forced to state that none of their "scientists" have one shred of evidence at the start of the show. At least they've stopped putting up bogus credentials (Ph.Ds) and correspondence schools that supplied the Ph.Ds in the first place.
I am not trying to disprove your friend DeMeo's theories, that has already been done by real professor's, I'm just posting a broader picture with a lot of real evidence. The reason these charlatans operate is just for money.
Roger Ramjet

Return to disasters