No wonder they come to LOS for medical teatment

Issues related to medical treatment.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Re: No wonder they come to LOS for medical teatment

Postby Roger Ramjet » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:00 pm

Mike,
I'll have to look out for that Red, but I'am not buying it for the whole bloody village, haven't sold my Waterfront yet.
Gees Mike what do you take me for? There's no village out here and I wouldn't let anyone, except my uncle drink a drop of good wine. I've got bottles of plonk for the aunties who slurp it up, they can be bought here for peanuts, but really good wine is hard to get.
It's the problem in Thailand that has one great winery Granmonte http://www.granmonte.com/ in the Asoke valley and they had a 2006 or 7 Shiraz you would kill for. Unfortunately very hard to get and very expensive. The little girl in the photo studied in Australia where most of that great vintage went so they didn't have to pay the unbelievable Thai tax on it and got a good return for their labours.
No Mike, just bring the box and what we don't drink that night, just leave it with me. :D If you do that I won't call you bad names again you pommie bastard and I'll even let you have the Queensland try (that wasn't) by the end of the night. And as you like to rough it a bit being a scaffolder I'l let you sleep in the workshop..... or on the garage roof.... trust me you won't care where by the that time anyway. :D
And as you don't know much about wine I'll feed you some cheap stuff I have and you'll lap it up.
Roger Ramjet

Postby Mike Judd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 am

I'am afraid the days of Ironing myself out with grog of any description have long past, couldn't stand the pain next day. No I like one or two glasses of red with dinner ,or a couple of beers, but that's it.! my system just doesn't seem to want any more. As far as being a wine connoisseur, your right ! I just go by the taste what ever the cost. Don't like it to taste like vinegar though, keep that for my Fish and chips.
Mike Judd

Postby Mike Judd » Tue Jun 24, 2014 5:57 am

Double post deleted (mod)
Mike Judd

Previous

Return to medical