Soft start for 60,000BTU 3 phase aircon

Air conditioning, fans, and anything related to keeping it cool, such as insulation. This would include any posts generally discussing how to keep it cool, such as which types of blocks are better insulators.... ideal wall thickness for keeping an A/C house cool, etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Soft start for 60,000BTU 3 phase aircon

Postby H... » Wed Jan 20, 2010 10:53 am

Looking to find an installer that understands about soft start units for large air cons in the Pattaya area............ anyone?

TIA

H
H...

Re: Soft start for 60,000BTU 3 phase aircon

Postby cruzing » Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:01 pm

Try contacting the headquarters for carrier in Thailand. http://www.carrier.co.th/pdcarrier/index.asp

If you go to this site and scroll down you'll see all the big aircon units like they have in the states. They should be able to direct you
to someone. Then on the other hand if your unit isn't carrier, who knows.

OR

Try this company in Pattaya:

http://www.esc.co.th/prop_aircon.html

cruzing
cruzing

Postby Ians » Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:55 am

HI Cruzing - have been trying to contact you internal message -but can't seem to find the secret to do it, I have a question regarding your house roof. Trust you can give me the info. what tiles did you use and at what angle are they installed?

I am designing a spanish / mediteranian style house and wish to use a roof similar to what you have built.
Thanks
Ian
Ians

Postby cruzing » Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:41 am

It seems pm has been disabled....contact dozer, he can give you my e-mail address....copy this post and tell him I said it's OK.

cruzing
cruzing

Postby dozer » Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:31 pm

It seems pm has been disabled....contact dozer, he can give you my e-mail address....copy this post and tell him I said it's OK.
Done

HI Cruzing - have been trying to contact you internal message -but can't seem to find the secret to do it, I have a question regarding your house roof. Trust you can give me the info. what tiles did you use and at what angle are they installed?
Unless it is confidential information (that doesn't apply or help other members) and you need to contact each other directly, please just post a question on the forum (although have forwarded emails as requested). If the question doesn't pertain to the particular thread post a new thread.
dozer
Site Admin

Return to cooling systems