My infinity pool

Any thing to do with swimming pools, fish ponds, or other man made structures which hold water (but not wells for drinking water).

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Re: My infinity pool

Postby Breizh29 » Mon May 29, 2017 10:26 am

Hi,

My brother-in-law and another guy just started building the technical room on the buffer tank and of course the rain invited. The soil has been much stirred in recent months. The land with all this water has become very difficult.
This is one of the reasons why I decided to stop construction of the pool until mid-November. Another reason is the builder's schedule.
Now I will only make the pump house and the small shower-toilet room located on the retention tank.

Breizh29

Postby Tconstruct » Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:01 pm

<This is a non-commercial site. Promoting companies is not permitted -mod

FAQ
Can I advertise on the forum?
No. The forum is not for advertising. It is for advising and giving information on issues related to construction in Thailand. If I determine that the purpose of what you're posting is solely to drum up business you'll be banned.>
Tconstruct

Postby Breizh29 » Thu Jun 08, 2017 8:19 pm

Hello everyone

Despite a few showers, the work continues gently with only 2 people.

The pump house:

The small room "shower-toilet":

Breizh29

Postby Breizh29 » Mon Jun 26, 2017 6:26 pm

A small update.
Room "shower-toilet": Remains to make the tiling, the installation of the shower and the sanitary, the painting.

Pump house: ceiling in progress, tiling and painting to make.

Breizh29

Postby Breizh29 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 6:32 pm

Hi,

Just a little update, litte room "Shower-toilet" and technical room have been completed since July.

The end of the pool will resume either early December or next year. I hope to see more clearly next week (one month of work planned). Anyway, tiling for the pool and spa and travertine for the top of the wall are ordered. I will also put a variable speed filtration pump.

Breizh29

Previous

Return to swimming pool