My Swimming pool plan - Need Details For A Building Plan

Any thing to do with swimming pools, fish ponds, or other man made structures which hold water (but not wells for drinking water).

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

My Swimming pool plan - Need Details For A Building Plan

Postby NIKKI5 » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:21 pm

Hello

I started research my house with pool project and i want a DIY pool mainly for daily swimming ( my favorite exercise) size maybe 12,5 x 5 meters. I readed many of the treads but i can not see any overview or plan for a whole setup with plumbing, pumps etc. Can someone help me find, or explain me the logic of the plumbing and pumps and filters etc? And would a saltwater-pool need any different solution that a pool use chemicals?

Nikki
NIKKI5

Re: My Swimming pool plan - Need Details For A Building Plan

Postby faranginkorat » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:24 pm

Hi Nikki
I designed and built my house and concrete, saltwater pool in Korat and we moved in in 2009. The pool has been faultless, and if you would like more information and assistance, please let me know.
The pool is an infinity style, 10x5 metre plus an additional 1 metre width for the waterfall tank. I specced all the pool equipment and electrics, and installed everything myself, using Thai labour in the construction, overseen by the minute by myself... Very important if you want to get what you expect..!!
I have all the plans I drew, plus construction photos if you are interested, plus supplier details that i would happily recommend to you for price and service.
Let me know if you would like more info.
Kind regards
John

Sent from my TRUE SMART 7.0 Quadcore using Tapatalk
faranginkorat

Postby faranginkorat » Tue Nov 10, 2015 4:27 pm

faranginkorat wrote:Hi Nikki
I designed and built my house and concrete, saltwater pool in Korat and we moved in in 2009. The pool has been faultless, and if you would like more information and assistance, please let me know.
The pool is an infinity style, 10x5 metre plus an additional 1 metre width for the waterfall tank. I specced all the pool equipment and electrics, and installed everything myself, using Thai labour in the construction, overseen by the minute by myself... Very important if you want to get what you expect..!!
I have all the plans I drew, plus construction photos if you are interested, plus supplier details that i would happily recommend to you for price and service.
Let me know if you would like more info.
Kind regards
John

ImageImageImageImageImage

faranginkorat

Postby pedro12 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 4:35 pm

i really like it, thanks for sharing these pictures here.
pedro12

Postby brianks » Thu Aug 04, 2016 8:17 pm

Beautiful Pool. Blue tiles will make water hotter than if were lighter color or white. My white bottom Pebble Tec pool is 1.5 degrees cooler than neighbors blue tile pool. When water gets to 32 degrees and more its more like a hot tub than a pool and makes it difficult for daily swim exercise. Just my opinion and experience.
brianks

Return to swimming pool