Pool test tabs

Any thing to do with swimming pools, fish ponds, or other man made structures which hold water (but not wells for drinking water).

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Pool test tabs

Postby hockeyrick » Sun Dec 25, 2011 9:36 am

Hi everybody
Have a pool service here in Huahin, but need LaMotte test tabs for my Color Q kit
anybody have a link or know of someone?

By the way, <edit mod> Pool - Waterfeature Service
15 years in So. Cal, from small to very big
Real American know how!

Rick
<removed business email and commercial info per FAQ- mod>
hockeyrick

Re: Pool test tabs

Postby otis-a » Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:41 am

have u tried looking for Hach Chemical subsitutes. i had honor to meet and work with Mr. Hach Sr. Back n '70's. He was a fine man. After explaining to him my delimna of needing some atomic adsorption work and our reseearch lab was AA'less; he said sure stop over on weekend and we'll run ur sample. He paid one of his guys ot to come in and do the AA work. I did not realize how big his company was when i 1st meet him. So was expecting he to personally run the AA. Hach is likely still one of the biggest when it comes to wet lab kits.
Lol
where to park dog when in town? A barking lot... :-)))
otis-a

Re: Pool test tabs

Postby jazzman » Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:54 am

Time to invest in digital pool testing instruments for TDS, pH, and chlorine. Now costing less, and now available online from Amazon and reputable pool firms in Thailand, they can save money on the re-purchase of reagent tablets, powders, and solutions. pH meters will occasionally need to be recalibrated with inexpensive buffer solution.
How to build a $20,000 / £14,000 house and a $???? MOTEL Updated 21 March 09 - with BOQ and costs
Don't let this happen in YOUR house.
jazzman

Return to swimming pool