pool contractor/chiang mai

Any thing to do with swimming pools, fish ponds, or other man made structures which hold water (but not wells for drinking water).

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

pool contractor/chiang mai

Postby robertkc » Sat Jun 05, 2010 12:09 am

Can anyone recommend a swimming pool contractor in Chiang Mai? 8x4m skimmer/saltwater chlorinator .We may be doing a selfbuild with the assistance of plans and equipment list from Siam Consulting, but looking at all options.
robertkc

Re: pool contractor/chiang mai

Postby thaifly » Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:45 pm

ITS A GIDDAY TO ROBERT...its the thai fly from mae rim...can help you here with a contractor..who completed a pool complex in c/mai for a mate of mine ..named the CENTRE OF THE UNIVERSE..we used to lap swim together at another pool for years...have seen the complex at first hand..salt water chlorinated..etc etc.. first c lass job..done ..have not been there for about 18 months...but will call into see him for you...perhaps it would be a very good idea to catch up with me.. when next in c/mai ..will personally take u to his complex for a boo peep..and a chat with the owner..who can then give u further details on his contractor...he is a exceptional nice englishman..he wopuld only be to happy to assist..will check him up in the next week and let u know...its going to be a SAM STOSUR FRENCH CHAMPION GIDDAY TO ALL...its the thai fly from mae rim
thaifly

Re: pool contractor/chiang mai

Postby robertkc » Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:08 am

perhaps it would be a very good idea to catch up with me.. when next in c/mai ..will personally take u to his complex for a boo peep..and a chat with the owner..who can then give u further details on his contractor...he is a exceptional nice englishman..he wopuld only be to happy to assist..will check him up in the next week and let u know.
Thanks for the tip and kind invite Thaifly ; we are planning to be back in Chiang Mai in late December and doing as much prep as possible before then.The build to start early next year. So far I`ve only read about pool contractors to avoid up north, so meeting a happy customer would be a good start...aaargh!! :( looks like Robben is out for the count - I may be changing my World Cup pony.
robertkc

Return to swimming pool