What is the water temperature in your pool.

Any thing to do with swimming pools, fish ponds, or other man made structures which hold water (but not wells for drinking water).

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

What is the water temperature in your pool.

Postby Vespa » Fri Apr 11, 2008 9:01 am

Just curious. Some pools are warmer some are cooler or at least they feel that way. I like 27-28C.
My favorite was my pool in Sabah that never went below 28C
Vespa

Re: What is the water temperature in your pool.

Postby thaifly » Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:14 pm

Vespa wrote:Just curious. Some pools are warmer some are cooler or at least they feel that way. I like 27-28C.
My favorite was my pool in Sabah that never went below 28C
gidday vespa its the thaifly from mae rim...... i am the opposite...20.c...is my niche...i lap swim every day...and back home swam in the ocean..where in winter it got down to 16 c.....up here in c/mai the av temp would be about 25 c....the huge problem up here is the quality of the water...due to poor maintence or just penny saving and turn off the pumps....after 6 yrs i have finnally found one that takes pride of their pool and resort ....the name...JIRUNG HEALTH RESORT MAE RIM. international standard for sure....iITS A BRILLIANT GIDDAY TO ALL ITS THE THAIFLY MAE RIM WHO IS OFF TO THE JIRUNG NOW FOR A SWIM AND U HAVE GUESSED IT LUNCH AND A GLASS OF RED OH SO SWEET
thaifly

Return to swimming pool