cement price (bun kiaw) 50 kg bag

Anything to do with prices. Raw material prices or prices for finished material (or labor such as well drilling). Project prices (how much will it cost??), etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

cement price (bun kiaw) 50 kg bag

Postby dozer » Fri Jun 10, 2005 7:07 am

Cement: Buying just a few at a time for road work. Currently paying 95 b. per 50 kg bag. buun kiaw (cement green brand) at the small supply outlet near Paradise Villa 2 on the same side of the road. Please advise current pricing and location.
dozer
Site Admin

Re: cement price (bun kiaw) 50 kg bag

Postby Attila » Tue Oct 04, 2005 11:59 pm

dozer wrote:Cement: Buying just a few at a time for road work. Currently paying 95 b. per 50 kg bag. buun kiaw (cement green brand) at the small supply outlet near Paradise Villa 2 on the same side of the road. Please advise current pricing and location.

The tiger brand cement (seua) at the same location consistently 110 baht for some months now.
Attila

Postby Kondee » Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:20 am

How about price different between "Cpac" finish mixed concrete and for concrete if i do it by myself?

For exemple...just for imagine: Cubic meter (i guess they count by Cubic meter....right?) Concrete for make Foundation.

I am not sure about what is more cheaper but i think if anybody need a lot of concrete to same time...in one step (like for Foundation) Cpac will be a perfect way....or?
But i think if anybody build his house uptown delivery service from Cpac will be really expensive...or they also have shops uptown?
Kondee

Postby dozer » Tue Jan 17, 2006 2:33 pm

CPAC is appropriate for jobs where you need massive amounts of concrete fast. It comes out nice, is high quality and quick. Eg. Pools, house floor, drive way. Things it won't work for; foundation columns, rendering, anything else requiring measured use of concrete.

I believe the finished cost would be comparable considering there is a savings as far as labor.
dozer
Site Admin

Postby Kondee » Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:26 am

dozer wrote:CPAC is appropriate for jobs where you need massive amounts of concrete fast. It comes out nice, is high quality and quick. Eg. Pools, house floor, drive way. Things it won't work for; foundation columns, rendering, anything else requiring measured use of concrete.

I believe the finished cost would be comparable considering there is a savings as far as labor.

Just now i count how much concrete i will need for my double storey house. Whow it?s nearly 100 Cubic meter (cbm3) :shock: . Is it?s right that i will need around 400 Kilo for one Cubic meter congrete :shock: ?
Kondee

Postby teletiger » Fri Jan 20, 2006 2:27 am

Only for your helipad kondee :D I think the norm is 250 kilos per m3.
regards
teletiger

Postby Kondee » Fri Jan 20, 2006 4:31 am

teletiger wrote:Only for your helipad kondee :D I think the norm is 250 kilos per m3.
regards

Uhhh.... :wink: ok thanx...you save my day...lol. :lol:
In fact i asked a german builder....they really use 400 Kilo cement per 1 Cubic meter concrete (columns and Foundation...)...it?s standard in germany....so....crazy germans.... :roll:
Kondee

Price cpac truck?

Postby Lanta » Mon Mar 27, 2006 5:27 pm

Does anybody know how many cubic meters a cpac truck can hold and what would be the price per truck?
The reason i'm asking is that im about to have a support concretewall built.
It will be a long wall but im still confused about how the contractor calculated the amount of conctrete.
He calculated 40 cpac trucks, in sweden where i live a normal truck holds about 10 m3.
Thats 400m3 for a wall 120 meters long and in average 2.5-3 meters high, 0.60 thick.
It just does not add up for me unless the thai trucks hold a smaller amount.
Lanta

Postby jazzman » Wed Dec 13, 2006 12:08 pm

There were no replies to the above thread and I'm not surprised. The whole idea of building a wall this way is totally ludicrous. Has the engineer never heard of bricks? They have bricks in Sweden too - I know, I've been there. Seems like you obviously met someone who was either making a joke in very bad taste, or was really expecting the chance of selling one hell of a lot of concrete. I have started a new topic on CPAC which gives some facts and figures.

Jazzman
jazzman

Return to material prices & building costs