wood soi in bangpo

Anything to do with prices. Raw material prices or prices for finished material (or labor such as well drilling). Project prices (how much will it cost??), etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

wood soi in bangpo

Postby Bill » Sat Feb 10, 2007 9:07 pm

Hi all. I wounder if there are any other expats that shop in the bangpo bangsou area wood soi? There are a few good stores there that sell western style home hardware for windows, doors and power tools and supplies. I love going down there just to look at the supplies, it is like a big toy area for adult men my wife doesnt understand me lolol
Bill
Bill

Postby dozer » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:49 pm

Hi Bill:

bangpo bangsou area wood

Where is this exactly, Issan? I will move it to the regional forum in the appropriate category......
dozer
Site Admin

Postby jazzman » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:33 pm

No Dozer, it's not in Isaan. It's my guess that Bill means Bangsue, which is the northernmost district of Bangkok, on the east bank of the river, which borders on the province of Nonthaburi. In this contiguous built-up area, a lot of people aren't quite sure where Bangkok finishes and Nonthaburi begins.
How to build a $20,000 / £14,000 house and a $???? MOTEL Updated 21 March 09 - with BOQ and costs
Don't let this happen in YOUR house.
jazzman

Re: wood soi in bangpo

Postby rustensa » Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:33 am

I know this topic is extremely old but I thought adding this info might me helpful for someone later. It's in the center of Bangkok. It's not Bangsue but rather a soi (Bang Po) there. It runs between Pracharat Rd. (extension of Samsen Rd.) and Thanon Krunkthep - Non. (Bangkok - Nonthaburi Rd. ). Easiest access is from Bangsue railway station. It's the place in Bangkok for anything regarding woodwork. Toolshops, Wood in all quantities and qualities. It's a Soi about a kilometer or two long, with hundreds of shops dealing in wood related businesses.

Rustensa
rustensa

Return to material prices & building costs