GRAVEL PRICES

Anything to do with prices. Raw material prices or prices for finished material (or labor such as well drilling). Project prices (how much will it cost??), etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

GRAVEL PRICES

Postby elgato » Tue Dec 27, 2011 9:04 am

My wife is out getting prices for different types of gravel i.e. cement mix, blue stone, etc. What are recent prices so I can make some comparisons? Also, what is the approximate measure (m3) per ton? Thanks for the input.
I thought I was wrong once but I was mistaken.
elgato

Re: GRAVEL PRICES

Postby elgato » Wed Dec 28, 2011 7:49 am

Had a "sample" load of blue stone delivered for 358bt per ton. BIL was angry and found another guy that quoted 270 per ton.
elgato

Postby pattayapope » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:33 am

With the amount of quarries in that area I would expect you can get a good price, try and buy direct is always the cheapest option, in Pattaya I paid 3500 baht for a 10 wheeler I guess it is somewhere between 6 and 10 tons for the small granite chips in my drive.
pattayapope

Postby elgato » Wed Dec 28, 2011 9:44 am

pattayapope wrote:With the amount of quarries in that area I would expect you can get a good price, try and buy direct is always the cheapest option, in Pattaya I paid 3500 baht for a 10 wheeler I guess it is somewhere between 6 and 10 tons for the small granite chips in my drive.

I agree about the quarries in my area. There's a lot of them. 10 wheeler that delivered last night was approximately 12 tons, the police are taking "fines" for anything over that weight. I'm supposed to meet with some drivers today that are hauling sugarcane to the refinery and returning empty to my village as they're wanting to make some cash on an otherwise unpaid return trip. I'll post some prices as soon as I get more info.
elgato

Postby elgato » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:14 pm

Blue stone (gravel) price increase for the new year means a typical 30ton load has gone up by 10bt per ton. New price 290bt per ton. So far I have received 100 tons.
elgato

Return to material prices & building costs