possible to build an ok house in phayao for a million bht ?

Anything to do with prices. Raw material prices or prices for finished material (or labor such as well drilling). Project prices (how much will it cost??), etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

possible to build an ok house in phayao for a million bht ?

Postby maggy » Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:40 pm

we are thinking of moving to my girlfriends home town phayao in the future and then level her mothers very worn down house to the ground and then build a decent new place for all of us to live in.
I read dr dave´s interesting story about his project(would love to see more pics of the finished product if possible) and thought that it should bed doable to build something similiar maybe a bit bigger house with somewhat better standard for less than a million baht.Im a novice when it comes to building a home so is there anyone that knows/lives in the phayao area that can tell me if building a 70-90 m2 with decent "western" standard (nothing fancy), tile bathroom with shower / bath tub, 2-3 bedrooms, small kitchen , living room and perhaps a smaller outside terrace ....

What does usually a project like this cost to build in these northern parts of thailand?? do you have any great ideas of reducing the building cost without using bad materials?
maggy

Re: possible to build an ok house in phayao for a million bht ?

Postby dozer » Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:22 pm

removed a commercial post.....
dozer
Site Admin

Return to material prices & building costs