Calc costs per sq M

Anything to do with prices. Raw material prices or prices for finished material (or labor such as well drilling). Project prices (how much will it cost??), etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Calc costs per sq M

Postby Galee » Mon Nov 09, 2009 7:25 pm

This has probably been done to death somewhere before, but I've just spent an hour reading this topic and cannot see anywhere about build costs for patios and a simple car port.
I'm in the early stages of designing a simple bungalow. At the moment the living area is approx 165 sq m and the car port and patios are aprox 57 sq m.
I've read that as an average you should calc about 10k per sq m. My question is, what should the price be for the patios and garage? I would expect about 50% of the cost of the living areas.
I'm assuming roof area doesn't come into the equation.
Galee

Re: Calc costs per sq M

Postby thaifly » Tue Nov 10, 2009 10:09 pm

Galee wrote: My question is, what should the price be for the patios and garage? I would expect about 50% of the cost of the living areas.
its a gidday to galee..its the thai fly from mae rim...rule as the thumb..ball park figure..etc etc..the above ... in the flys view... would be a fair call...
its a ANGRY ... POOR LOSER ..AS USUAL .. ALEX FURGERSON... GIDDAY TO ALL....its the chelsea thaifly from mae rim
thaifly

Return to material prices & building costs