Cement Thai online

Anything to do with prices. Raw material prices or prices for finished material (or labor such as well drilling). Project prices (how much will it cost??), etc.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Cement Thai online

Postby Doug_M » Sun Jul 17, 2005 8:19 pm

I don't know where this lot stand on the price front but their price are here

http://www1.cementhaionline.com/CRC/Product/name.asp

The site is in Thai only.
Doug_M

interesting site

Postby dozer » Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:24 am

Seems to have a lot of detail, although I can't see the first page where I am now. On the QCON block they have a price of 390 per square meter including materials and labor.
dozer
Site Admin

Re: interesting site

Postby Attila » Mon Jul 18, 2005 1:03 pm

dozer wrote:Seems to have a lot of detail, although I can't see the first page where I am now. On the QCON block they have a price of 390 per square meter including materials and labor.

If I get it right, that seems to be the price for the 20*60*15 blocks (15 cm thick). More interesting for outer or the main loadbearing walls are the 20*60*20 blocks (20 cm thick). There I see the price of 520.

Are you sure that that price ราคาต่อตร.ม. includes all, materials and labor? And if yes, also the glue, and the rendering mortar, and the rendering?

That would mean, you could order them to come to your house and build the walls, can you? Or is it just a sample price, and they supply the material only (and if yes, where are the prices for that then)?
Attila

site

Postby dozer » Wed Jul 20, 2005 12:19 am

I'm interested in seeing this site but I can't see the Thai fonts where I am. I will look later.....
dozer
Site Admin

Return to material prices & building costs