gun for toilet

Anything to do with the subject of water or plumbing. Any type of well (hand dug wells, drilled wells, etc.), plumbing (but not swimming pools) or any other discussion related to water.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Re: gun for toilet

Postby PNGeo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 6:20 pm

I have been here in Laos for just on 12 years and I have to say that I can't stand the things! I suppose they are an acquired taste... like durian, phadek and fish heads!

Seriously though, I have never seen one that doesn't leak and I hate the way they spray water all over the back of the toilet & seat , which nobody ever has the courtesy to wipe down! That said, on those occasions when I have a serious dose of intestinal inversion, the bum gun is appreciated, being much more friendly to a tender ring!!! :wink:
PNGeo

Postby Sometimewoodworker » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:06 pm

PNGeo wrote:I have been here in Laos for just on 12 years and I have to say that I can't stand the things! I suppose they are an acquired taste... like durian, phadek and fish heads!

Seriously though, I have never seen one that doesn't leak and I hate the way they spray water all over the back of the toilet & seat , which nobody ever has the courtesy to wipe down! That said, on those occasions when I have a serious dose of intestinal inversion, the bum gun is appreciated, being much more friendly to a tender ring!!! :wink:

You probably have only seen cheap ones, as ours don't leak. And it's the user's technique which puts water on the seat.
Sometimewoodworker

Postby Ians » Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:10 pm

Agreed, the target although small at that range it's hard to miss... :lol:
Ians

Previous

Return to water and plumbing