Belfast Sinks Thailand

Anything to do with the subject of water or plumbing. Any type of well (hand dug wells, drilled wells, etc.), plumbing (but not swimming pools) or any other discussion related to water.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL, pattayapope

Belfast Sinks Thailand

Postby Itchy » Sun Oct 22, 2017 11:18 pm

Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a porcelain Belfast sink in Thailand?

I've spent sometime looking on line but keep drawing a blank. If not available I can ship a sink from the UK when I move back to Thailand next year but I have a sneaking suspicion that many of the Belfast sinks sold in the UK are made in Thailand.
Itchy

Re: Belfast Sinks Thailand

Postby BKKBILL » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:13 am

It's not who you know, it's whom you know.
BKKBILL

Postby Klondyke » Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:07 pm

Itchy wrote:Does anyone know if it is possible to buy a porcelain Belfast sink in Thailand?

I've spent sometime looking on line but keep drawing a blank. If not available I can ship a sink from the UK when I move back to Thailand next year but I have a sneaking suspicion that many of the Belfast sinks sold in the UK are made in Thailand.

Just from curiosity: What is so special on that type? I have thought that there is quite a broad choice of all these things for a house furnishing.
Klondyke

Postby Itchy » Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:04 pm

Belfast sinks are very practical, largerthan stainless and not as ‘clanky’, the deep draft reduces spills and solashes... and the look good:

https://www.tapwarehouse.com/product/image-zoom?filename=/images/products/gosink2-belfast-sink2.jpg
Itchy

Return to water and plumbing