Thai/English Construction Terms Dictionary

Thai names for anything related to construction, materials, handy sayings, etc. Feel free to use Thai Script in this forum. Suggested format would be english approximation, Thai Script (optional) and the associated meaning.

Moderators: Sometimewoodworker, MGV12, BKKBILL

Thai/English Construction Terms Dictionary

Postby TongueThaied » Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:15 am

Here is a Thai/English Construction Terms Dictionary that has many terms you will never find in a regular Thai/English dictionary:

Well, I guess not. The PDF file size is 746 kb and the limit is 256 kb. If you want it, contact me. It is really quite nice.
TongueThaied

Re: Thai/English Construction Terms Dictionary

Postby MGV12 » Tue Jun 04, 2013 12:02 pm

TongueThaied wrote:Here is a Thai/English Construction Terms Dictionary that has many terms you will never find in a regular Thai/English dictionary:

Well, I guess not. The PDF file size is 746 kb and the limit is 256 kb. If you want it, contact me. It is really quite nice.

Incorrect ... the following PDF is 3 meg. If you genuinely have something to post then try again:

Concrete Basics.pdf
(2.93 MiB) Downloaded 379 times

“Some days I am an optimistic pessimist ... other days I am a pessimistic optimist”
MGV12

Postby TongueThaied » Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:53 pm

Perhaps I suffered a limitation in file size as a new poster. In any event, I've tried uploading it again.

Thanks for the Concrete Basics.

Well, I tried to attach the file, which is a PDF, file size 740KB, and I got this message: "The file is too big, maximum allowed size is 256 KiB." Go figure.
TongueThaied

Postby Baanguru » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Oops! Why I cannot download it then? I always get some error. I'm pretty interested with this. Can you check the file again?

<Nothing wrong with link as I just tried it - mod>
Baanguru

Return to Thai names for Construction Stuff